Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My New Favorite Juicer

I am loving my new juicer.  Jay Kordich's Pro Grind.  It is fast, but not too fast and it juices everything...greens, fruits & nuts!!!  It is easy to clean and it doesn't take hardly anytime.
I have a Champion...it is a good juicer, but it takes too much time.
My Green Power takes too long and is a hassle to clean up.
My Jack LaLanne...is great, but it doesn't handle the greens and the pulp is wet.
But this one is GREAT!

GREEN Juice at the top and another green/beet juice at the bottom.
yummy....


This is a picture of Kristen's banana bread topped with strawberries and pecan.  All raw and super delicious. I've been keeping some of the bread in my car for a quick snack.
Remember to always be prepared when you go out so you are not tempted to eat unhealthy foods.
Carry nuts, seeds, fresh fruit and or veggies.
When I leave home and know I'll be gone for a while I pack up large bowls of cut up veggies and some fruit to snack on.
What do you take with you on the road?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...