Sunday, February 19, 2012

SUNWARRIOR


In the raw food world you hear a lot about SUNWARRIOR products and since I have never tried them, I thought that I should.
I have read many blogs and those that consume this product say that it is one of  the best protein and green supplements.
For a late afternoon snack I blended the Chocolate Raw Protein with 1 cup of almond milk and 3/4 c. of mixed berries.
First I sampled it without the fruit, and it was very palatable.  It was smooth with a mild chocolate flavor.
I then added the fruit and enjoyed it as much as without the fruit.
I found it to be very tasty, not very powdery like many other protein powders.  
I enjoyed all of the items pictured above by adding them to my smoothies!
When I can add this to my budget I would like to add it to my stash of supplements!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...