Sunday, January 15, 2012

Cleansing



Last week my youngest daughter and I did a liquid cleanse.  Our cleanse included many smoothies, carrot juice and Green Lemonade (my favorite)  


                                               Green Lemonade
2 bunches of celery
3 cucumbers
1 zucchini
1 bunch of beet greens
1 c. of lemon juice
big piece of fresh ginger
liquid stevia to taste

Coming off the cleanse we ate fresh fruit
Fruit Salad
1 pineapple
1 box of strawberries
3 kiwi
4 navel oranges
big handful of goji berries

.......and I am continuing to eat mostly quick exit foods
blended soups &  salads made with
fresh fruits , veggies and
avocados

Today I enjoyed a 
Chocolate Smoothie


1 c. fresh raw almond milk
1 small frozen banana
1 small fresh ripe banana
1 heaping T. raw cacao
2 1/2 heaping T. raw cashews
1/4 t. reishi powder
1 T. maca powder
1 t. mesquite powder
1/2 squirt of SweetLeaf Liquid Stevia



Cleansing is a great way to clean out the old stuff that has accumulated in our tissues...
ex. food additives or foods eaten that aren't the best choice and environmental toxins, etc.

I can tell you that my digestion has improved 110% 
my eyes are brighter and my sleeping is deep and refreshing
Sometimes we forget how good we can feel when eating only fresh living foods!
for some great recipes and other great information!!!
*********




1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...