Wednesday, December 19, 2012

How to Make Almond Milk

As you may know I use raw almond milk daily. Our family goes through about a 1/2 gallon per day. I use it in my smoothies and sometimes my children will use it on raw granola's. I take the leftover pulp and make nut cheese or pate's, dehydrate it into flour, make raw cookies or add it to raw breads. I wanted to share a couple of video's on how to make RAW ALMOND MILK. This type of milk is delicious, easy to make and very helpful for those that are lactose intolerant and/or want to avoid dairy. You can find a link on the sidebar for a couple of books that will inform you about Dairy.

Thanks to RawGlow for the video above!!!
 I highly recommend, " The China Study" The China Study T. Colin Campbell,... 



Here is another video I found on Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...