Friday, October 28, 2011

Cheezy Pea-zy Artichoke Roll Up


Cheezy Pea-zy Artichoke Roll Up

Cheezy Peas & Artichoke Salad

1 bag of frozen peas
1 c frozen artichokes chopped up
1 green onion diced
2 small sweet red banana peppers chopped
2 cloves of garlic minced
nutritional yeast to taste

Mix in bowl and add enough Vegenaise to moisten
You can eat this alone...on top of a salad or roll it up!
I used a Sun-dried Tomato Tortilla  added a little seasoned brown rice and rolled it up...don't forget to add some greens like spinach or romaine


2 comments:

  1. Our daughter would love this! Is that a gluten free wrap?? Looks like the ones I buy for the children.
    Peace and Raw Health,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elizabeth~
    These wraps are from Maria and Ricardo's. They are organic/vegan/GMO-free and kosher...but not gluten free :(
    http://www.mariaandricardos.com/
    do you have a source for gluten free sun dried tomato tortillas? would love to get some
    Believe it or not..but that wrap has been my b-fast for the last few days...I've been experimenting with my diet by eating more protein such as lentils..peas...and protein powders to get rid of my skinny fat..it's not much but I want to see if I can rid myself of it. :) I've already seen improvement in energy and body composition.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...