Saturday, October 5, 2013

Juice Feasting Day 2 & 3


Day 3..... fifth juice of the day from rasa juicery

Yesterday was day 2 of my juice feast.  It was a good day.  I had to work in the morning and my job requires a lot of physical movement/energy, so I sipped on juices while working.  I did not have any cravings or detox symptoms.  My energy levels were stayed level and very good.
I attribute this to my high raw nutrient dense diet.  
Many people will have detox symptoms, such as headache, or fatigue, etc.

Today (day 3) has been good.   I stayed home and worked around my house.  I walked 3 miles with no problems...(I also walked 3 miles on day 1) with the exception of needing a bathroom, because of all the liquids I am consuming.
This cleanse has been so easy this time, that I thought I'd continue the juice feasting for an undetermined period of time....I will modify whenever I feel the need to begin eating again.

 I made some green juice for tomorrow.  
Kale/beet greens/parsley/celery/cucumber/zucchini/lemon/ginger.  
I also made some watermelon/mint juice.  
I froze most of the watermelon juice because I had so much!  
I only like to drink one watermelon juice per day, so freezing it will keep it good for a longer period of time.

My juices from rasa still taste as good today, as they did the day I picked them up.  
For convenience I will definitely purchase from rasa again.  They use high quality organic produce and they are cold pressed juices, which allows them to stay fresh for up to three days.
You can find rasa juices at Georgetown Market.

Juice for Health....
follow the links below and educate yourself about juicing




 Be Well~
Kathy






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...