Thursday, August 25, 2011

CSA Share Week #15 out of 25 and No Bake Brownies

CSA share week #15

Top right and clockwise
watermelon
variety bell peppers
acorn squash
basil
2 heads of garlic
eggplant
jalapeno's
cutting celery
heirloom tomato
swiss chard


For any new readers out there~ I have been posting pictures of my CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) share each week so that you can see what typically come in a share.  For more information on CSA's or to find one in your area go to Local Harvest.org .

I had some sweet corn leftover from my other CSA share that needed to be used up.
This is what I came up with....

Skillet Steamed Corn
6 ears of sweet corn cut from the cob
2-3 red bell peppers
1 medium sweet onion
small handful of cilantro
1 t. extra virgin coconut oil



I had a delivery from Amazon yesterday.  I received couple of items I like to have on hand~
Raw Cacao and NutriBiotic Protein Powder
My husband takes protein smoothies to work and well....I need my cacao (raw chocolate)
I use it to make smoothies, no bake brownies

Follow this link for the recipe and video demo to make these yummy cacao goodies!

Thanks for stopping by my blog......

Remember to be kind to those you meet today.....and smile....it may be the only smile they receive
....take time to be still
....breathe deeply
....drink lots of water
....be sure to get in some type of body movement
....take in some sunshine
....be thankful to God
....love...be loving to others.....and be loved
....laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...